MINIMUM ADVERTISED PRICE (MAP) POLICY
AEROTHOTIC® MINIMUM ADVERTISED POLICY
APPLIES ONLY TO AEROTHOTIC®
We recognize that our quality partners invest time and resources to deliver an extraordinary customer experience through knowledgeable staff and compelling vendor presentation. To protect the investment of our quality partners and the Aerothotic® brand reputation, we have unilaterally adopted a MINIMUM ADVERTISED PRICE POLICY ("MAP policy"). This MAP policy prohibits resellers from advertising Aerothotic® products below a specific price designated by Aerothotic®. Promoting based on low-price, instead of service and value, can be detrimental to Aerothotic®'s competitive position and resellers' service and support efforts.
Aerothotic®’s USP is providing true comfort and quality products, which has turned over millions of customers into our satisfied consumers. Aerothotic® discovered that advertising its products below levels established by Aerothotic® emasculates its standards. Therefore, this policy is designed in order to secure our authorized dealers, distributors and retailers, collectively resellers, who have contributed their services to provide customer support expected from Aerothotic® customers, moreover, controlling price-based advertising. This policy applies to U.S resellers only.
Aerothotic® believes that these advertising and sales practices are unfair, and discourages such efforts. Aerothotic®, in its unilateral discretion, will not do business with any reseller, as to the products covered by this MAP policy, if that reseller intentionally advertises any MAP product below its designated MAP price. Aerothotic® is confident that this program will strengthen its brand and benefit all of its resellers.
Products must not be advertised for less than MSRP. The MAP for all products shall be Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price (MSRP).This policy applies to all advertisements of Aerothotic® products in any and all media. Advertisements include:
(i) Flyers (ii) Posters (iii) Coupons (iv) Catalogs (v) Magazines (vi) Blogs (vii) Internet websites, website pages, and website banners (viii) Social media (ix) E-mails (x) Newspapers (xi) Billboards (xii) Brochures (xiii) Television (xiv) Radio ads (xv) Direct mailers (xvi) Ad inserts (xvii) Mail-order catalogs (xviii) Public signage (xix)Any other electronic, print or other marketing and promotional materials.
ONLINE POLICY FOR RESELLERS:
Aerothotic® opted for this Authorized Online Reseller Policy in respect to its branded line of products. In order to support internet sales and protect the rights of authorized resellers, Aerothotic® has established some policies to ensure the rights of its resellers. This policy is applicable to all resellers of Aerothotic® who buy the product directly or indirectly from Aerothotic®. Policies include the following:
1) Only authorized e-commerce Retail Partners can sell Aerothotic on-line. Any and all other on-line sales of Aerothotic are prohibited.
2) To become an authorized e-commerce Retail Partner, the following must first occur:
- Aerothotic must review and approve of the e-commerce website/portal and platform.
- Retail Partner must agree to abide by the Aerothotic Minimum Advertised Price (MAP) agreement.
- All images, logos, and descriptions of any Aerothotic must be submitted and subsequently approved by Aerothotic.
- Retail Partner must receive approval from Aerothotic before offering any Aerothotic at a discounted price.
3) Aerothotic reserves the right to terminate doing business with any Retail Partner who violates this policy.
4) Aerothotic does not allow ANY third party resale without the expressed, written consent of Aerothotic. Violation of this policy will result in termination of business relationship with Aerothotic.
Aerothotic® will take strict action against violation of any MAP Policy which seems appropriate and necessary. Moreover, Aerothotic® reserves the right to modify, suspend or discontinue this MAP Policy in whole or in part at any time.